Charlotte Marriott City Center in uptown Charlotte, NC, is looking for a full-time Sous Chef to oversee “Fresh Bites” In Room Dining Program and “M Club” Concierge Lounge. Will work closely with Director of Culinary, Executive Sous Chef, and Director of Arrivals/Arrivals Managers.
Full time benefits from Marriott, including health, dental, vision, and retirement savings options.
Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation
- Manages kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures
- Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
- Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions
Must have a minimum four years’ of professional kitchen leadership. Minimum two years’ in hotels a plus.
Walk-Ins accepted during off-peak hours.
Charlotte Marriott City Center
150 North College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202