Flipside Restaurant Group has an immediate opening for a full-time Sous Chef. Could be assigned to either Flipside Restaurant in Rock Hill, SC or Flipside Cafe in Fort Mill, SC.
- Oversee and execute daily prep for all stations, to include some butchery, sauces, and all menu items
- Uphold all menu specifications and ensure menu items are always prepared correctly and on time
- Assist with daily ordering of seafood, produce, and all other products
- Manage small staff of 2-to-4 line cooks and holding them responsible for station setup and execution
- Write daily prep lists to include needs for catering and restaurant
- Maintain proper sanitation practices and monitor food cost and waste
Must have at least one year kitchen supervisory experience, with a minimum of three years of professional experience preparing items from scratch. Culinary degree preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants, please eMail resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-Ins accepted during off-peak hours.