Rivermen Brewing Company, opening soon in Belmont, NC is hiring a full-time Sous Chef who will report directly to the Executive Chef, General Manager and Owner.
- Prepares all recipes, works all stations
- Monitors the production of and flow of food
- Controls costs associated with labor and waste
- Facilitates kitchen meetings and attends management meetings
- Trains employees
- Maintains a clean work area within company and state standards
- Processes inventory, checks stock and ensures adequate stock levels
- Handles ordering, purchasing, verifying costs and developing new relates guidelines
- Sets goals to improve quality, productivity, motivations, customer satisfaction and morale
- Provides visible supportive management practices, commitment and leadership with openness, trust, patience and discipline
Must have a minimum of four years working in an upscale professional kitchen – as well as experience managing a staff. Culinary degree preferred, but not required.
Interested applicants should email resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.